Please bring along the following documents:
- Main member’s ID book.
- Patient’s ID book.
- Medical aid scheme card.
- Doctor’s letter of referral.
- Medical aid scheme authorisation number (we can assist with this if necessary).
- The form must be returned to us via e-mail or fax, at least a day before the procedure.
The admission clerk will:
- Help you complete all the relevant documents. The patient completes this.
- Assist you in obtaining authorisation from your medical aid scheme. The patient arranges this.
- Collect the co-payments (if necessary) or private patient upfront deposit.
- Explain the admission process.