Advanced Harbour Bay
WILL REPORT TO
6 September 2019
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY OUTPUTS
- Administrating general receptionist duties.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions.
- Attending to all aspects of patient administration – admission, medical aid communication, authorisation, billing and general administrative tasks.
- Clear communication to patients.
- Ensure that all Medical Aid patients have a valid authorization number.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence.
- Discharge patients on day of admission.
- Bill tariffs.
- Stock billing.
- Minimum Matric (Grade 12)
- Hospital or doctor’s surgery experience
- Computer literacy with broad knowledge and experience of MS Office packages
- Billing background would be beneficial
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- High level of Logical thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines
ADVANCED HEALTH VALUES
As a member of the Advanced Health team, we strive to:
- Serve as a team
- Coach and Care for each other
- Be Inspired and Aim to be great
- Always be Motivated
- Listen to each other
- Learn from each other
- Lead by example
- Embrace differences
- Reject passivity
- Be Ethical and Trustworthy
- Respect each other
- Work from the Heart
ADVANCED HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Internal applications should be discussed with their direct line manager. Reference checks with direct line managers within the Advanced Health Group will be conducted for internal applicants.
- For internal and external application, various recruitment checks might be conducted. Including but not limited to: Assessment tests, credit and security checks, qualification verification etc. Through applying for the position the applicant consents to being subject to back round checks and assessments.
- Inform the HR department should you as the applicant have any disabilities that may affect the applicant’s ability to perform the job function. HR will assess the situation to make possible reasonable accommodation.
- Through applying for the position and providing Advanced Health with your cv and personal information, you explicitly consent to the information being used for the recruitment purpose and if successful, appointment.
- Applicants information will only be used for the recruitment and selection process only. Personal information will be handled in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. Should information be used for any other purposes, consent will first be obtained from the applicant.
- CVS’s of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of 6 months. After the 6-month period, the information will be destroyed using a secure manner. If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
MIA KHALA VAN DER WESTHUIZEN